Like many other online tasks, content on the web needs an infrastructure too. Contentfuel is there to work as the infrastructure for the content. This writing service is created to let the content creator create, manage and distribute content to any of the online platforms. What the users did not enjoy in the case of CMS was the freedom of creating the content. In the case of Contentfuel, this challenge is settled. Now the user can easily decide what kind of content he wants to handle. If you are a content creator then with the assistance of RESTful APIs it is possible to spread the content across different channels including websites, mobile apps (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone), and several others including Google and Infinity. If you are bothered by the cluttered user interface then forget about it if you are using Contentfuel. There is no clustering interface. This makes it a further commendable mode of handling the content both as an individual and a team. It is very convenient to work as a team as the heads can assign the roles, give permissions and add validations according to the nature of the content. It is even possible to add any kind of media too including images, documents, sounds, and video.
How Can Contentfuel Help In Creating A Website?
The core purpose of Contentfuel is to provide a content infrastructure for content-based projects. It is equally helpful in building a website that would let you manage the content in the future.
If you are thinking to create a website you need to code the platform yourself. The other way out is to get the content loaded using the official API. The other options include working with a renowned agency, web developer, or freelancer. All these are professionals who can lend you a hand in creating a website.
Contentfuel has grown into a reliable SEO writing service that can let you improve and add any content on the website, mobile app, or platform where it is easy to display the content of your choice. The creators have ensured that the users will be at ease regarding content management. Several features and tools have been added to make things further easy for the users who want to create a website or app of their own.
The most influential aspect of Contentfuel is the presentation-layer agnostic. It permits you to reuse the content on any platform.
Usually, the content delivery platform is created in two different steps. These two steps include setting up the platform and then developing it as a separate platform. It seems like a complex task but actually, it is an effective way of handling the content across multiple platforms. Thus, the content creator feels free to publish the content on any platform of his choice. If you are a content creator too you will fall in love with the way this platform will let you alter the appearance. You can access all kinds of information about using the content on HTML pages. You can use it for promoting ghostwriting services.
How Can My Content Get Published On An App Or Website?
If you want to publish content on either the app or the website, there are three steps to it.
- In the first step, you need to structure the content using the ContentModel. In this way, you will be able to create different types of content that require a certain kind of data for entry.
- In the second step, you need to enter the content that can be the blogs, product reviews, some how-to-do activity, and all that you need to tell the readers. The entries and assets are selected according to the content model. The popular assets in this regard can be images, sounds, videos, and many other files.
- Contentfuel offers an API. After the first two phases, you need to deliver the content. The API would let you do this. The task of delivering the content is not just for the developers. As you will set the API keys you will be able to determine the destination platform for the content. After setting up the delivery correctly the content becomes available the moment you press the “Publish” button.
What Makes Contentfuel Special
The traditional model of sharing the content is called a content management system or CMS. This mode of content management can handle a single type of content. CMS often works as a mere publishing tool and has nothing to do with the general management system. These CMS come with pre-existing content models. Using this would let you narrow the possible outcomes and are then combined with a single presentation layer.
Contrary to CMS, Contentfuel performs the task of content management in three distinct steps. This permits you to handle the content using a presentation-independent way. You have the choice of taking the content and using it to create an outclass experience. Hence, the application can fulfill the individual needs and requirements.
What makes Contentfuel stand out from the CMS are the following specialized features:
- It is possible to deliver the content round the clock.
- The user has the choice of opting for the right model according to individual preferences.
- It comes with an uncluttered UI that is even tested to render the best results. The creators are concerned with the author’s experience.
- All you need to deliver the content is to press the button. The content will be further delivered to any platform that you would like. It can be both web and mobile.
Can I Use Contentfuel Without Writing Code?
There is no need to use writing code for creating and then organizing the content in the absence of the writing code. To create websites, apps, and similar with the proper programming.
Contentfuel comes with an interface so easy that anyone can handle it without any inconvenience. It is equally good for even those who do not have sound technical knowledge. Although you can do the task without using the writing codes, if you have the code you can do much more with the content. With the writing code, it is possible to add, edit, and manage the content the way you like. Thus, it is easy to take up the role of the editor or the content strategist.
If you want to exhibit the content out of the Contentfuel you need to have a code or a specialized agency for handling the task. With all this assistance you can create a website, an app, or whatever seems appropriate to you.
Types Of Content
There is no limit to the content. Using Contentfuel means you can start using different kinds of content including video, music, images, text, code, or structured documents. They are structured properly and can be created by multiple editors.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11 support has been discontinued as of January 2020.
The Pros And Cons
- Consumes less time in-app building
- No need to learn to code
- Only API is required to deliver the right content.
- Works as a perfectly managed cloud service too.
- Permits scaling
- Needs no payments
- Drag and drop content builder
- Not easy to customize
- Limited back end customization
- Locks in the respective organization with the suggested price model and cloud solution.
- Environments can be used only after getting a content writing subscription or a blog writing subscription.
Follow TechStrange for more Technology, Business, and Digital Marketing News.