Amazon Prime Video is well known for its great content, including movies, shows, and original and award-winning series. However, with your busy schedule, you may be unable to keep up with the steady rotation of Amazon content.
By knowing how to download Amazon videos, you can get some of your favorite shows and episodes on your personal devices for offline viewing from anywhere and at any time. In this article, you can learn about the various ways to go about it to enjoy the best possible viewing experience.
Get the Amazon Prime Subscription to Save the Videos
You will first need an Amazon account with a subscription to Amazon Prime along with the Amazon Prime Video app on a compatible device such as an Android, Amazon Fire, or iOS. You can also get your Amazon app on your Mac or Windows desktop computers.
Note: You can watch Prime videos on your PC but cannot save or download them. If you are watching Prime videos from your Smartphone, you can easily download them.
How To Download Amazon Prime Videos On Your Mobile Device?
Step 1: Launch the Amazon Prime app
Once you download the app, you can launch it and sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
Step 2: Select a video and start downloading
Next, you have to browse for a TV show or movie you wish to watch offline and then open it. Remember, not all videos on Amazon Prime Video are available for downloading, and you can download them only if you are not staying in a geo-restricted location.
Choose the download quality according to your preference, as this also decides the amount of data usage. Once done, you can tap on the Download option to commence the process of downloading.
Step 3: Browse the downloaded content
To browse all your previously downloaded shows and movies, you must select the option that says Downloads towards the bottom of your screen. You will find a list of all your downloaded titles. Click on the one you wish to see, and if it is a series, you can access the entire list of episodes that have been downloaded.
Downloading an entire film in the Best quality can often take up to 1GB of storage space on your device. On the other hand, a Better Quality download, which is the second-best, can take up about 550MB. So ensure you have good storage to save such big files.
What Are The Limitations Of Downloading Videos From Amazon Prime?
Although it is highly convenient to watch your favorite Prime shows by downloading them on your Smartphone, it is not entirely devoid of shortcomings.
- When you download a show or movie on Amazon Prime Video, you can watch it only for one month, after which it gets automatically removed.
- Once you start watching a downloaded video, you will have just 48 hours to complete it before it gets deleted. You will have to download it or stream it if you wish to watch it again.
- If you are moving outside the US, your downloaded content may not play, mainly if they are regionally distributed third-party titles.
- If you cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription, you will lose access to all your downloaded content.
- Not all videos on Amazon Prime are available for download.
- Suppose a title gets removed from the platform for any reason, such as non-renewal of licensing agreements. In that case, you will also lose the downloaded video until the time the video is brought back on the channel.
- You cannot download any Prime show or movie on your PC.
What is the Alternative?
You can easily overcome the limitations you may face when downloading your Amazon Prime videos by using the StreamFab Amazon Downloader. This powerful tool can be your perfect solution if you want to know how to download Amazon videos without any hassle or shortcomings.
However, you do not need to be bound by any time specifications within which you have to complete your viewing. Besides that, you can now download all your favorite videos from the platform without any restrictions whatsoever.
Streamfab Amazon Downloader: The Best Option For Viewing Amazon Videos Offline
StreamFab Amazon Downloader is a sophisticated and robust software that can help you if you are looking for how to download Amazon videos to PC hard drives. You can now keep your favorite Amazon Prime Video content on your personal device for eternity to be watched offline at any time and any number of times you wish. For example, the StreamFab Amazon Downloader boasts over a hundred million downloads with more than 50 updates in a year and approaches 80 million users worldwide.
- All videos get saved in high quality and H.264 or H.265 format
- Ads get removed during downloading
- Allows you to preselect the language of audio and subtitles
- It lets you to auto download newly released episodes at the scheduled time
- Allows downloading of all metadata for better media library management
- High speed
- Batch downloading
How To Download Amazon Prime Videos With The Streamfab Amazon Downloader?
Step 1: Get the StreamFab Amazon Downloader on your device
Launch the StreamFab downloader, install it and then go to “VIP Services” located on the left panel to select Amazon Prime
Step 2: Play the video from Amazon Prime that you wish to watch offline
Enter your Amazon Prime credentials and subscription account details, and play the video that you want to download
Step 3: Start downloading the video
Once the video begins, you will see a pop-up window on your screen. Then, click the “Download Now” button on that window to download the video being played.
If you wish to learn how to download Amazon videos, it is effortless to do so. This article discusses the best ways to enjoy all your favorite movies and shows on Amazon Prime Video offline. So whether you are a fan of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel or Fleabag, Jack Ryan, or The Man in the High Castle, you do not have to worry about not being able to catch up with your favorite Amazon Prime shows longer on your PC. Instead, start using StreamFab Amazon Downloader and enjoy peacetime with your favorite heroes.
Follow TechStrange for more Technology, Business, and Digital Marketing News.