Error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] ? No worries, here are some guidelines that are likely to solve your problem.
Microsoft outlook is an important part of communication in our life. We do use it to send or receive emails from the sources we are linked with. Sometimes things work fine and sometimes get problems. Outlook also has too many problems or Errors and when we face some problems we try our best to solve that because there is also a solution to all problems. [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error is also one of those errors and we are going to have a look at this to solve it.
If you see [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code, it means that your Outlook doesn’t work correctly. So, what can you do to get Outlook to work correctly? Here are several simple instructions:
4 Methods to solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]
Method 1: Clear Cache
- Clearing cache and cookies will make your previous strings clean and all the data will be fresh. This can remove the broken or stuck data packets.
- Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Update the Latest Version )
- If an update is required, update all new comes and restart your pc now open outlook and see if the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]is solved. If it still persists then try method 2.
Method 2: Fix Outlook Version
- [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]error could be caused by the installation process, that Outlook conflicts with other e-mail accounts or other software installed on your PC.
- So, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your personal PC, then install the latest version of Outlook from the official website Microsoft Outlook.
Method 3: Use the Web App
- Go to Options at the upper corner and choose the version of the Outlook Web App in the navigation pane.
- Clear the Using the light edition of the checkbox for Outlook Web App.
- Option Save.
- Sign up from the light edition, close, and sign up for your account with a registered account.
Method 4: Update Outlook
Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for the newest version of Office.
- In most cases when you run the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer with an earlier version of Office installed, the earlier version is removed.
- However, there are instances when an uninstall is necessary, such as if you run into errors or problems during installation.
- If you uninstall Office before installing the new version, your Office files won’t be deleted, but if your version of Office includes Outlook you may want to back up your Outlook data files.
- See Find and transfer Outlook data files from one computer to another.
Contact Microsoft support for further instructions.
This article was to guide you about the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. We tried our possible ways to solve this problem in outlook. I hope one of the methods worked for you. If you haven’t still solved the problem please comment below and we will try to find a possible solution for you. You can also try to get help directly from the Microsoft support team.