Do you know that if you surf on the Internet, all your searching history and actions on the web resources are stored in a cache, cookies both on your Computer and the owner of the web resource? And all this data can be used against you even by your IT specialist from the Company you are working for.
If you are using the Internet for checking serious and sophisticated topics regarding your personal improvements, you are safe. But what if your interests are more expansive and vivid? Additionally, you might want to hide your IP address or enter some websites banned in your country. So, it should be some way to go around restrictions and IT standard tracking techvpnologies.
Two good proposals: Anti detect Browsers and VPN. Let’s dig into details and compare the pros and cons.
VPN is an abbreviation for Virtual Private Network. This is a technology creating one or several networks above the user’s network. The connection to VPN is called a tunnel. Different programs or plugins can turn VPN, and then VPN changes the user IP address on the IP address from available networks (the user can choose from which country). The new connection is created via protected protocol, can’t be blocked by an Internet provider. The user is accessing the VPN using authentication. VPN has two types: paid one (via protected protocols PPTP, IPSec, etc.) and free.
There are two program options for VPN: free of charge and paid one. Among free ones are CyberGhost, Avast SecureLine VPN, ZenMate, etc. Paid programs are more stable, work faster, and are significantly safer. Plugins are also suitable for access to debestevpn. The most accessible access is provided via a built-in plugin in Opera Browser. In the Google Chrome app shop, it is possible to buy VPN plugins like Free VPN or ZenMate VPN. Other Browsers also have their own plugins for VPN access.
It is used to get access to the banned websites and to change the user’s IP address. VPN also is used in a large corporation for remote workers to be included in a corporative network. The user can even get a connection to the home network from outside.
VPN makes the surfing process safer. In summary, VPN hides IP, Geolocation, Personal data, and using the VPN itself.
- Free programs also as free VPN are not safe for your data and works too slow
- VPN does not protect from all hacker attacks
- Passwords for VPN authentication should be unique and complicated
- Full anonymity not always is ensured
- VPN settings are complicated, and full features can’t be apparent for average users
- VPN is a good choice for data protection while using public wi-fi
- Free surfing on the Internet without limitation
- Can be used even on smartphones and tablet
- VPN can increase connection speed
Anti Detect Browsers
If the user has multiple accounts in different networks with a developed antifraud system (Google, Facebook, etc.), Antidetect Browser is more innovative than VPN, as they are protected better. Every antifraud system is working under the digital fingerprints of each user. So, if this user has several accounts and uses one IP, this will be tracked easily. When one of the accounts is banned for breaching the rules, the rest will be banned correspondingly.
The solution is to create unique fingerprints for each of the multiple accounts. As it is complicated to switch between different VPNs and lost in the authentication process to have different IP addresses, Antidetect Browser has a more manageable scheme. Unique fingerprints can be activated within minutes, and then switch between them is executed using tabs in a browser. This browser also allows you to choose the type of connection: direct or via proxy server. Mainly all Antidetect Browsers are based on well-known Mozilla or Chromium. Similar to VPN, for each account, separate settings with the required country can be set.
The most famous browsers are Dolphin, OctoBrowser, GoLogin, AdsPower, Indigo. There are some cracked versions available in the DarkNet, but nobody is responsible for its safety. It is possible to find some beta versions for a while, or exclusive conditions can be agreed upon between the Developer and the user.
- Good Antidetect Browser costs money
- Difficulties to work in several profiles for some Browsers
- Private data are still stored inside in cache of the browser in isolated files, but to take them out, it is difficult
- Confidentiality is guaranteed
- Multiple accounts in one browser with a quick switch
- Fingerprints are changed to be like everybody but without the possibility for identification
- Trial versions are available for many Antidetect browsers to check the better one
- Automatization for some actions in networks
- Can be used even on smartphones and tablet
- Internet connection is fast and stable
- All configuration of hardware for fingerprint (monitor, type o Browser, geolocation, IP address) can be chosen and unique for each account
More solutions can be added to the Anti detect browser and VPN: TOR, Tails (using a USB drive), Whonix. But these programs are very complicated for the average user.
As anonymity is not easy today, it is more and more challenging to get it. Twenty years ago, people did not track so much; nowadays, even one search in Google could be against you. Of course, complete anonymity is not guaranteed by using any of the solutions; there is a limit that is impossible to cross. Some diadiktiokaiasfalia can protect the user by storing all data somewhere; hackers can crack this one day. Because of that, always read the recommendations and reviews on the Internet and check the long-lasting history of each VPN or Anti detect Browser Brand. The more popular resource is, the more it has been tested for bags and hacker attacks.
The simple pieces of advice to all Internet users: 1) use the anonymity program or technology for each Internet entry and 2) try to insert as little as possible information on the Internet, as if you put something there, it will be stored there forever.
Follow TechStrange for more Technology, Business, and Digital Marketing News.