Have you ever encountered a stunning image only to be disappointed by an annoying watermark splashed across it? We’ve all been there!
You see, watermarks are meant to protect copyrights or promote brands, but they can ruin the visual appeal of an image. Luckily, there are some tools and online services that can help you remove watermarks from images.
These tools use fancy algorithms and image processing techniques to magically remove image watermarks, leaving you with clean and professional-looking images.
Reasons for Image Watermark Remover
Nobody likes pesky watermarks on the images they are using for their projects or presentations.
Therefore, let’s talk about the problems you may encounter when you need to remove a watermark from images and the reasons to remove a watermark image.
Watermarks appearing on images can be quite distracting. They divert the viewers’ attention from the product, causing less engagement.
So, if you want people to focus on your product and increase engagement, remove the watermark!
Reduce Image Quality and Composition
Not only do watermarks lead to poor image quality, but they can also ruin its composition by covering important elements and details. And the first rule of advertising is to use clutter-free images.
So, lose the watermark if you want your images to get noticed!
Watermarked Images Cannot be Promoted
If a brand puts watermarks on images, it becomes difficult for social media influencers, bloggers, or other websites to promote them.
Therefore, a watermark-free image is essential if you’re looking for product promotion.
Negative Impact on SEO
It may come as a surprise to you, but watermarked images can negatively impact your appearance on SERPs. The reason? If you put a watermark on stock images, they might be considered plagiarized.
If you want to show up on SERPs, you need a watermark remover for images.
Which brings us to…
Top 3 Tools to Remove Watermark from Image Online
Are you wondering how to remove watermark from image online? Do you want to save yourself from the hassle of downloading and installing heavy image watermark remover software?
If yes, then here are the top 3 online watermark remover tools.
HitPaw Image Watermark Remover is an AI-powered browser-based tool enabling you to remove watermark from images online for free.
It has a very high user-friendliness level, as you don’t require any prior experience to use this tool. Upload the image on the website, select what you want to remove, and save the image. HitPaw Image Watermark Remover will remove all sorts of watermarks, objects, text, dates, logos, etc.
Pros and Cons
- HitPaw is easy to use and understand.
- It removes watermarks from images without compromising the quality.
- It supports various image formats, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- It has a quick processing speed and removes watermarks from your images within seconds.
- HitPaw’s free version has limited features, and you have to upgrade to the pro version if you’re looking for advanced editing features.
If you’re looking for an online watermark remover that uses AI remove watermark from image, give Inpaint a try!
Inpaint is a free online watermark remover that uses the textures from the surrounding data in images to fill the area from where the watermark is removed.
Not only does it remove watermarks, but it also helps restore old photos, remove marks and blemishes from the skin, and erase unwanted people or objects from images.
The best part is that you don’t require any technical knowledge to use this tool. Its user-friendly interface makes it a good choice for newbies and seasoned photo editors alike.
Pros and Cons
- It offers free watermark removal from images.
- It uses AI and advanced algorithms to match the texture of the blank area with the rest of the image.
- It has adjustable parameters that allow you to fine-tune the image after removing the watermark.
- It only offers watermark/object removal. Therefore, if you’re looking for advanced editing features, you’ll have to use another photo editing tool.
Everyone wants a photo editor with multiple features, so we recommend using Photofunny.
It is a resourceful photo editor that helps you remove watermark from image free. However, that’s just one of its features! This free online tool can add objects to your images, make photomontages and collages, and decorate your precious memories with beautiful frames.
It has a straightforward user interface with all the options in one place, making it a good choice for beginners.
Pros and Cons
- Photofunny has a wide range of effects, frames, and stickers to enhance image quality.
- It is browser-based; therefore, you don’t need to download or install additional software.
- It offers a fun and creative experience to the users.
- It is dependent on an internet connection.
- While Photofunny has numerous features, it lacks advanced features that give images a professional touch.
Top 3 Software to Remove Watermark from Image
While online watermark removers are convenient, if you want video editors with advanced features and a more professional result, downloading software is the way to go!
Here are the top 3 watermark remover from image:
HitPaw Watermark Remover is one of the best AI-powered watermark remover software. It has an in-built feature that automatically detects and removes watermarks from images.
It supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF photo formats and also removes watermarks from videos.
HitPaw has an easy-to-use interface that requires only 3 simple steps to remove watermarks, logos, time stamps, or any other unwanted object from images or videos.
Pros and Cons
- HitPaw has a user-friendly interface and removes watermarks in just 3 simple steps.
- It works on images, videos, and even PDF files.
- It is capable of removing static as well as floating watermarks.
- It removes watermarks only from images and videos less than 100 MB.
- It is paid.
2. Movavi Photo Editor
If you’re looking for an all-in-one watermark remover, look no further than Movavi. It is a feature-packed software that helps you remove watermarks and photobombs from images.
Moreover, it also has impressive editing features like adding effects, filters, annotations, graphics, colors, and texts to fine-tune your images.
When it comes to user-friendliness, Movavi is known for its easy and intuitive interface. All its features are displayed upfront, and you can easily navigate through them.
Pros and Cons
- Movavi has amazing editing tools, including basic adjustments, object removal, retouching, and background editing.
- It offers AI-powered enhancements and selective color adjustment.
- It has plenty of tutorials and guides to help you edit your images to perfection.
- Movavi is paid and has subscription-based pricing plans, which are inconvenient for people on a budget.
3. Wondershare Fotophire
Wondershare Fotophire is a photo editing software with many features, including cropping, color adjustment, filters, background removal, etc. However, one of its standout features is removing watermarks and unwanted objects from images.
It has a simple interface and basic features that beginners can easily use. But if you want to use the more advanced features, some prior knowledge is required.
Pros and Cons
- Wondershare Fotophire lets you zoom your images up to 1000% without blurring them.
- It has a comprehensive range of photo editing features to perfect your images.
- You can adjust the images to enhance the various subjects in them.
- Wondershare Fotophire has several easy-to-use features, but it might take some time and practice to learn using the advanced features.
While watermarks keep your images safe from unauthorized use, they can sometimes cover important details in an image. In such a case, we need to remove watermark from image.
You’ll find plenty of online tools and software that offer watermark removal; however, not all are safe, reliable, and professional.
So, use images for your projects with freedom; get HitPaw to remove watermarks!
Follow TechStrange for more Technology, Business, and Digital Marketing News.